Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Advices

If I was an old man and could give an advice to young people, or to a younger version of me, the advice would be:

DO MISTAKES


Do mistakes. Do not fear to fail. Just fail. Probably we can only learn important things from failure, from being brave, and from love. And these three things are so closely related to each other, that none of them could possibly exist without the others.

So, young myself and whoever wants to hear it: Fail. Just do it. Play. Fly. Jump. Start impossible projects. Build impossible houses. Dream alive, drive into streets with no exit, dance with your favorite phantoms, say incorrect things, forget the keys, talk to strangers, invite danger to dinner, break your own rules, write down your most inner philosophy and then change it. Do mistakes. Live while you're alive (:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Samu,

just wanted to add: If anyone lacks ideas for mistakes, just forward their requests to me:
I´ll be glad to help them out with my endless repertoire of ideas!
;-)
BIG HUG

Sabine