Thursday, June 16, 2011

I found it




It's here.




















































The silent voice, the invisible hand that has been driving me from Munich is here. I can feel its undeniable presence between these ancient mountains.

I cqn hardly find the words to describe how it is to be walking here. It is the most difficult and the most beautiful challenge I have done EVER. I'm getting even more pushed towards my physical and spiritual limits here. My body, my mind and my soul are working at full power. I am giving all I have. I am existing like never before.

There is a form of magic present in the air, in the rock, in myself.

It is the purest from of existance I can think of.
There is nothing around but The Mountain.
The rock.
Nature. Naked. Inspiring. Beautiful. Dangerous. Undeniable. Magnificient. Wild. Powerful. Yet quiet.
Ancient.
Wise.



It's here I had to arrive. It's the mystic of these places that was invoking me, pronouncing my name in the oldest and most magical of all languages. It's the silence of the Pyrenees that I was hearing so loudly inside of me since Munich.

Now I know the reason why I started my Way. Let's see if I'm brave enough to accept it and to say it out loud.




(By the way, it's here I am know :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Saludos!
Por si no la conoces:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek

Carla (la de Denis) =) said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRUGvArWXLk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7WItOr4O8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Js2Ef5Ojg

Saludos del mounstruo civilizado capitalizado y modernizado del turismo en Gran Canaria!

Es graciosos, al final yo saco las mismas conclusiones que tú, pero viviendo exáctamente todo lo contrario que tú ves ahora.

Mis experiencias del último año con una de las cúspides de la contaminación humana me han abiero los ojos (por comparación) a todo los que no quiero tener en la vida.

Me he perdido totalmente y por eso ya voy en camino a volverme a encontrar.

Un abrazo

Anonymous said...

Now I know the reason why I started my Way. Let's see if I'm brave enough to accept it and to say it out loud.

Du machst mich neugierig!!!!! :-)

che