Tuesday, May 24, 2011

50 days

I'm here!!

I'm in the middle of the Way!!!!!!! I have ~1300 km behind of me and there are still another 1400 to the End of Europe!!!!!!!!!!

I have so many things to tell. So many things to write... But I a, still in France and the tastature is insanely strange! No way I can write anything like this. I need a ,inute for each line.

BUT:

The most i,portqnt:

I'm HERE
I'm ALIVE - In the purest sense of the word.
I'm WALKING. I a, slowly finding all the things I was searching in this Way. The question qbout what to do with ,y life, that concerned me a lot, is becoming more and more distant. I am remembering my old convictions, I am now hearing clearly my innermost voices, telling me how to go on in this life.

And I think of you; Of my people, that send me little of big emails from wherever you are... I hqve had time to think of all the people that have left a mark in ,y life, what we shared, what remains. And it's beautiful. There are so great people around (:

And another thing: Today I saw ,y father!!! Due to work reasons, he was in Pamplona (Spain), and decided to drive the 700 km to here just to say Hello Son, how're you doing (: Well, that's a cool father, isn't it? You see, madness is a fa,ily problem: The son leaves from Munich to walk to Spain, and the father drives from Spain to ,eet him in the Way.

Well... This is it for now. Next time I find a real tastature you will hear great news. The best for you, people!!! (:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Samuel, Wo bist Du gerade? Wo ist der Felsen?
Gruss Uschi

Maloly said...

Con tu padre quisiéramos haber estado todos para darte ánimos!!! Estoy segura que él te transmitió lo que todos llevamos dentro: ERES UN CAMPEÓN. Nini te sigue muuuuuy de cerca, le conté lo del "Ritual del anciano" y se emocionó. No veas la sopa que te espera!!!!!!

ana maria said...

WOW! More than halfway already!!!!!
Carry on, warrior, deeper and deeper... ;-)))

Maddi said...

Samuuuuuuuuu que oy e visto por ñoñosti a 3 peregrinos y me e akordao de tiiii animoooo ke ya falta poko a pisar territorio españoool!!!!!!

pdt: 1) Toavia no e recibido nada de lo de la tarjeta
2) HE APROBADO INGENIERIAAAAAA xDDD

animoooo y muxuuu dsd casi la frontera kn franciaa =D

inest said...

Aaaaa Samule boy.... I'm so happy for you!!! :) :)
Keep walking....

ps. I still have to write you an extensive e-mail. Sorry for the delay man!!

Libelle said...

Woow...tienes a media España y el resto de Europa pendiente del siguiente paso que darás... al final si va a ser verdad eso de que vas a conquistar el mundo... =P

Disfruta del paseo genius ^^

AsDePiqas said...

((:

Anonymous said...

hope you find the Way that you think is best for you!!! we're so proud!! Keep going!!

ps. the pictures look amazing!

Natasa