Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time for some pics!

It seems that I am in my lucky phase. After ~500 Km I have finally found a computer to upload some pics!!! I have already mroe than 400, but here you have the best (:



Munich, the very beginning: The Studentenstadt. On the 11th floor of that building I had my very first home in Germany



The Isar, to the south of Munich (The trees hadn't leaves yet!)



Sunrise in the woods after Schäftlarn



Starnberg & my mochila



Bigfoot alert



Just before a magic valley near Starnberg



Radar station in the way to Haid... And the alps were getting closer and bigger each day!!



See those three white stripes at the very background? Well, that's a factory in Munich!!!! :D SOOOO far away!!! The photo was taken at Hohenpeissenberg.



The church at the top of Hohenpeissenberg. The sky was uncredibly blue. For WEEKS.



This farmer came to me when I was nearly dead and we talked about this and that. He was a really good man. Thank you!



Gertrudis and her family. A magic pelgrim that hosted me and gave me peace and strength.



You gotta mooooooooooooove... At 8 am!



This day it snowed like crazy. Really like crazy. Bavarian april!



Everything I need. Excepting bread & water.



Camino de Santiago: Betreten auf eigene Gefahr (cross at your own risk)



Cute switzerland!!!



Maia. A very special pelgrim. Very mature, very sensible, really special. Good life I wish you (:



Cute Switzerland 2



Someone needed a grill and had a car too much.



The big and the small Myth. Perfect name for a great mountain. It feels as if they would be protecting you.



Again, a bit further away.



Amazing Switzerland



Yeah. There you have some pureness.



( )



It's amazing! It's huge! It's powerful! It's silent! It's... It's....!!!



:D



Sleeping in the straw. Really comfortable.



I'm so tired...........



Fribourg, the town of the nice girls! (And the nice medieval houses)



Well, it was actually 2003 km... But who cares!! Let's gooooooooo!!!



This morning was foggy and so nice...

6 comments:

atlante said...

Buen camino, pardiez ;) ...
Cambia, todo cambia (MS).

Pero muchas cosas como que lo empapan todo y lo traspasan...

Anonymous said...

somos muchos, muchos los que estamos haciendo el camino contigo y estas fotos nos hacen estar mas cerca de ti... son maravillosas.. no paro de mirarlas.
Un abrazo muy fuerte
M

ana maria said...

Es verdad, muchos somos los que estamos emocionados con tus andanzas de peregrino en búsqueda de sí mismo. Como evidentemente sabes (de ahí tu "llamada") tu aventura se trata de un viaje interior e iniciático, más que de algo externo y, por todo lo que escribes, ya has hecho mucho recorrido ;-)
Te aseguro que, detrás de todos tus ancestros, vamos caminando nosotros, los que te queremos desde lejos and yet so near :-)

AsDePiqas said...

Gracias a todos. Sois un encanto (:

Tobi said...

Hey man!!
Natasa gave me the link today...wow I'm really amazed! You definately enjoy life, man! I will follow your blog, and I will be jealous! I wish you a great time, much strength and enjoy the way you're going! The aim is just unimportant! ;)
Keep in touch and take care!
Cheers!!

jeremy said...

ola compadre. my mail is j.vialars@gmail.com see you in germany!